Friday 28 December 2012

i dont have any new photo...

at this moment...

i dont have any new photo...

so i share a few shots...

from few wedding and event that i went...

enjoy...

this is from amar & effa wedding,

last minute received a call from my friend to replace amar's photographer...

So, what i did?

Grab the
50D Canon & Tokina 12-24mm f4 & Canon EF-S 50-250mm f4 + 580EX Speedlite.

and

call up my friend to support me...

Mr Amnas with his

D7000 & Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 & Nikon 50mm f1.8G + SB600 Speedlite


amar & effa wedding. kajang,malaysia



outdoor session, (not so outdoor laa...just tepi dewan je...)

kesat peluh sikit...




amar & effa invitation card

amar & effa wedding day

maktab penjara kajang, malaysia

performance, amar & effa wedding day



why am i using a CANON?

I am NIKONIAN laaa...

have reason behind this...no need to know laa kan...


I AM 



No comments:

Post a Comment