Thursday 3 January 2013

not related to image...

This time my post is not related to image at all...

just wanna share one cover letter that i create...

a few people ask me how to write it...

so i started to find where the heck i kept it...

hahaha...


Amadimage xxx,
5X, Jalan XXX,
Taman XXXXX,
81XXX, Johor.                                                                                                                                                   3rd January 2007
___________________________________________________________________________

To whom it may concern.




Dear Sir/ Madam,


RE: GENERAL APPLICATION FOR ANY POST AVAILABLE IN PASIR GUDANG AREA.


In regards with above matter. I am (your name laa), writing here, and keen to register my interest to fill in a vacancy as a Junior Physicist in your organization. Please consider this letter as my formal application presenting my background, education and experiences.

2.            For your information, I was graduated from National University of Malaysia on 20xx with Bachelor of Science (Hons) Physics.  After that I started to work as Operation Execuitve under Admin & Sales Department in a private company. I also have 1 and a half year experience as Customer Service Consultant with two Multi National Company which is Maxis and CITIBANK.

3.            I am truly interested to build my career and it is always be my intention to join a reputable organization with excellent growth opportunities. I believe with my enthusiasm, initiative and ability to learn quickly, I will able to contribute positively towards an organization's success. I describe myself as an ambitious who is always seek personal growth and satisfaction

I attached herewith my resume for your consideration. I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and I would welcome an opportunity to have a personal interview at your convenience. Your attention and consideration are highly appreciated. I can be contacted at 01x-xxxx31x or by email at you email @ mail.com.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Yours faithfully,

Amadimage








Haa... this was wrote so many years back.

still not good in english at that time laa...

so, for those who look for a cover letter...can try lah this one...

CHIAO...


my beloved D90. R.I.P




No comments:

Post a Comment